The Travel Teacher Foundation | Charity
Registered Charity No.1171341
Our charity has been created to inspire and equip young people with the skills to reach their full potential.
We aim to have a positive impact on the lives of young people in Fiji and The Cook Islands by empowering them through high quality education, whilst promoting and increasing awareness of sustainability and global citizenship through meaningful travel.
charity - Our Mission
Our mission is to create global impact through engagement which empowers children and youths, encourages brighter futures and contributes to the sustainable development of worldwide communities, using meaningful travel and education as a tool to unlock potential.
Many young people and families in global communities face a bleak immediate future, faced with constraints and challenge. Deficiency in basic physiological needs pose barriers to achieving full potential. Unless these basic needs are met the children of today will struggle to be effective contributors to their own communities and wider society in the future. We need to help address this issue and create a brighter future for the global communities that we work with.
- To supply high quality teaching volunteers to develop and achieve the sustainability of our projects.
- To promote education in the subjects of sustainable development and global citizenship.
- To regenerate schools, their facilities and equipment.
- To make a positive impact on the lives of children and young people by empowering them through high quality education.
- To raise children and young peoples awareness of world issues.
- To make grants and awards to students in full-time education in our partnered countries.
Ratu Filise Memorial School Fiji
Araura College, Aitutaki - Cook Islands