An excellent opportunity for small, medium and large businesses to become part of the Travel Teacher volunteer abroad community
Travel Teacher | Corporate Sponsorship Opportunity
A unique opportunity has arisen to demonstrate your companies commitment to and engagement with the voluntary and community sector in particularly supporting Travel Teachers mission of assisting global communities faced with challenge and hardship and providing a platform for participants to undertake meaningful travel.
As an organisation Travel Teacher is moving from strength to strength with a 720% increase in participation from volunteers in our global expeditions in the summer of 2017.
Our programs in The South Pacific were a huge success earning recognition from national tourism boards and government ministers.
Here is what else we have achieved this year
- Our project work and impact has featured multiple times in the national news papers of Fiji and The Cook Islands as well as local media channels in England and Wales.
- Our social media followers have increased by 4249 during the calendar year so far - a 47% increase on previous year.
- Engaged with over 15,000 students at universities across the United Kingdom
- Trained 36 newly qualified teachers in the life long learning sector
- Provided high quality teaching to over 400 students in schools in The South Pacific
- Rated as a 5 star provider of volunteering abroad by 100% of participants
- Commenced work on our first impact project at Araura College in The Cook Islands
- Raised £3000 for The Travel Teacher Foundation to support our projects in The South Pacific
- Grown our project provision from 2 to 3 countries, now including a Maldives volunteer expedition in our program offer
- Taken part in a ‘real life’ business and marketing project initiative run by degree students at Southampton Solent University
- Delivered our pre departure preparation at Wembley stadium in London.
- Been part of over 20 guest lectures at universities across the country promoting the benefits of meaningful travel.
How do we intend to move forward?
- Extending our global partnership base with international NGO’s, tourism boards, ministries of education and small businesses
- Grow our project footprint from 3 programs in 2017 to 7 in 2018 increasing opportunities for more volunteers to embark on meaningful travel with us.
- Recruit a student relationship manager to focus on engagement and recruitment of students in London and surrounding areas
- Deliver quarterly fundraising events domestic / international to raise funds for the Travel Teacher Foundation
What does this mean?
As our provision evolves we are looking to organisations for further support through sponsorship and help us achieve our aims.
This is an excellent opportunity for a business to gain global recognition as a supporter of meaningful travel through volunteering and work alongside an innovative, exciting ambitious and vibrant organisation such as Travel Teacher.
We have developed an excellent employer engagement initiative to encourage financial input for small, medium and large businesses, in return offering a range of packages and incentives.
We have the following opportunities available - for more information please download our employer engagement prospectus via the link below.
Sponsor a Volunteer
For sponsorship enquires please contact Director Matt Ray on firstname.lastname@example.org