Travel Teacher's Top 20 Inspirational Travel Quotes
Top 20 Inspirational Travel Quotes
We have complied a selection of our favourite travel quotes from which we draw inspiration from. Travel quotes act as a reminder of the emotion that your will experience during your travels, you will be introduced to new cultures, learn valuable lessons and make lifelong memories. We hope that these travel quotes will provide you with the motivation and desire to explore the big wide world yourself, or even embark on a more meaningful journey with us and volunteer abroad of embark on an internship program.
Here are our top 20 memorable and inspiring travel quotations from great writers and thinkers.
20 Inspirational Travel Quotes
- “Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
- “Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.” – Anonymous
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous
- “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” – Caskie Stinnett
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.” – Alan Keightley
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less travelled by.” – Robert Frost
- “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” ~ Matthew Karsten
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
Feeling inspired? We certainly are! What are your favourite travel quotes?
Thank you for reading! Travel Teacher aims to create meaningful global impact through engagement. Our engagement stems through the delivery of volunteer projects abroad and overseas internship programs. Our provision combines education and opportunity for exploration, we encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone and broaden your own horizons.